You could say I am a lucky guy. I have a girlfriend who just can’t get enough sex, she’s literally insatiable and I guess would probably qualify as a sex addict if she ever wanted her behaviours to be diagnosed. Thankfully Gemma’s desire for hot sex has always been limited to having a good time with me, though I admit that I have sometimes allowed jealousy to get the better of me. She’s quite tactile you see and when I see her chatting to some other guy at a bar and placing a hand on his thigh I fear the worst. I’ve never had any real evidence that she has cheated mind and I’m aware that being insecure is a highly unattractive trait. It would be ironic if I expressed concerns about her fidelity only to encourage her to go and sleep with someone else! Instead I try to keep our sex life fresh and exciting. That turned out however to be my big mistake.
We had been talking about our top fantasies and I happened to mention that I had always dreamed of spending the night with an escort. Gemma pressed me on the details and I could see that the whole thing was a real turn on for her. At one point I wondered if she was going to suggest that we book an escort or two to give us an evening of sensual delight but as it happens she had something else in mind.
Anyway, I explained that I would be in a hotel room, naked in bed under a solitary linen sheet and enjoying a glass of chilled champagne, the room lit only by the moonlight that bathed the space in a silvery glow and mood music filling the silence. The Essex Escort was to slip into the room and then undress before me as I watched from the shadows, enjoying her naked silhouette, the outline of her beautiful breasts and erect nipples arousing and erotic. She would then slip into the bed and I would make passionate love to her. Gemma couldn’t get enough of the idea and insisted that we play the scenario out, only she would be my escort visitor. We booked a hotel for the very next night.
I thought about the liaison all day. In fact I spent much of the day seated at my desk so that I could keep my thoughts to myself, the physical signs quite impossible to miss! By the time I left the office I was majorly horny and I hurried to the hotel. It was already dark and after a shower I lay in bed and sent a message to my girlfriend, telling her the room number and urging her to come right away because I could wait to enjoy her firm and nubile body.
Ten minutes later I was still waiting. And then another ten minutes passed and then ten more. After an hour I began to wonder just what the hell was going on. I sent another text message stating my room number and waited for a response. It didn’t take long to arrive. What was the problem she asked, she was in bed and waiting for me to come out of the shower. And then I received a second text from her asking me to clarify whether I was in room 233 or room 322. I checked my earlier text. I had sent the wrong number.
Let us commence a journey into the much travelled topic of Essex Escorts. I find myself constantly drawn back to the subject of Essex Escorts. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, several of today’s most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognizing its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. It still has the power to shock the upper echelons of progressive service sector organizations, trapped by their infamous history. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into Essex Escorts.
ReplyDelete